Call for Papers for the First Conference of the European Society of Historical Demography (ESHD)
The conference will take place in Sassari/Alghero, Sardinia, Italy, September 25-27, 2014.
The deadline for Submissions is 28th February 2014.
Instructions for Submitting a Paper
1. Submissions are made via the Online submissions at www.eshd.eu web page.
The process for submitting papers is as follows: All authors are asked to submit both:
a) a short abstract (max. 300 words) and
b) either an extended abstract (2-4 pages, including tables) or a completed paper.
3. Extended abstracts must be sufficiently detailed to allow the session organizer to judge the merits of the paper, including a description of the topic to be studied, the theoretical focus, the data and research methods, and the expected findings. Alternatively, authors may submit completed papers for the organizer to review. If your submission is accepted in a regular session, you must upload the full paper by July 31, 2014. All papers will be available on PDF format at www.eshd.eu before the Conference to allow fruitful discussion.
4. The author making the submission must provide the full names, affiliations, and email addresses of all co-authors for each submission.
5. At the ESHD 2014 only one submission as a first author is allowed; participants may however co-author other papers.
• February, 28, 2014 (Friday). Deadline for papers submission.
• March, 2014. Authors are notified of papers accepted. Preliminary Program.
• June, 29, 2014 (Sunday). Deadline for Conference Registration. Late registration will have extra charges.
• July, 31, 2014 (Thursday). Deadline for sending completed papers. Final Program.
• September, 25-27, 2014. I ESHD Conference in Alghero/Sassari, Sardinia, Italy.